ShenRock Mountain Bike Team is an interscholastic youth mountain bike team of boys and girls from local public, private, and home schools.
Our spring season is open to all Middle and High School Students grades 6-12 AND elementary school students who are 9 years old by April 1, 2019.
- Thursday, March 14th – Meet, Greet & Signup at Shenandoah Bicycle Company 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM
- SIGNUP DEADLINE IS MARCH 14th 2019! Please fill out this form to ensure you are signed up for Spring 2019: CLICK HERE
- Practices: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM (practices end the first week of June
ShenRock Mountain Bike Team is an interscholastic youth mountain bike team in the Shenandoah Valley consisting of boys and girls from local public, private, and home schools. We participate in friendly and competitive mountain bike events against other surrounding teams.
Racing each fall in the NICA Virginia High School Cycling League and each spring in the Virginia High School Mountain Bike Series. We also participate in other various events, rides, and volunteer opportunities in our community.
Shenandoah Valley Area students looking for something beyond the traditional sports offered now have a new, exciting option!
Learn More about the Team:
- How to Join?
- Ride Schedule
- Race Schedule
- Learn About our Wonderful Coaches
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Who to Contact with Questions?
- Internal Site for Team Members
Follow the SHEN-ROCK Facebook Page
More information on youth mountain biking: