1. To develop relationships and partnerships between the stakeholders in the bicycle and pedestrian development in the city and county.
2. To coordinate and build on the bicycle and pedestrian efforts between the city, county, and other key stakeholders to make our region more bicycle and pedestrian friendly
3. To educate elected officials, planners and decision makers to the community, health and economic benefits of bicycling and walking.
4. To identify specific actions that are needed to make Harrisonburg and Rockingham County the Bike and Pedestrian Community of Virginia
5. To develop collaborative bike and pedestrian action steps for the coming year.