SHEN-ROCK Exists to Empower young adults for a lifetime of bicycle adventures. “Get on your bike!”
- All the details you need for Fall 2019 Season-> Click Here
- Practices: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM (practices end the first week of June
ShenRock Mountain Bike Team is an interscholastic youth mountain bike team in the Shenandoah Valley consisting of boys and girls from local public, private, and home schools. We participate in friendly and competitive mountain bike events against other surrounding teams.
Racing each fall in the NICA Virginia High School Cycling League and each spring in the Virginia High School Mountain Bike Series. We also participate in other various events, rides, and volunteer opportunities in our community.
Shenandoah Valley Area students looking for something beyond the traditional sports offered now have a new, exciting option!
Learn More about the Team:
- How to Join?
- Ride Schedule
- Race Schedule
- Learn About our Wonderful Coaches
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Who to Contact with Questions?
- Internal Site for Team Members
More information on youth mountain biking: