SHEN-ROCK Exists to Empower young adults for a lifetime of bicycle adventures. “Get on your bike!”
Want to ride in the Spring 2020 Season? Full Details and Steps -> Click Here
- Spring 2020 Dates:
- Practices: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM (practice ends the first week of June)
ShenRock Mountain Bike Team is an interscholastic youth mountain bike team in the Shenandoah Valley consisting of boys and girls from local public, private, and home schools. We participate in friendly and competitive mountain bike events against other surrounding teams.
For our spring race series, we participate in the Virginia High School Mountain Bike Series. We also participate in other various events, rides, and volunteer opportunities in our community.
Learn More about the Team:
- How to Join?
- Race Schedule
- Learn About our Wonderful Coaches
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Who to Contact with Questions?
- Internal Site for Team Members
More information on youth mountain biking: