SHEN-ROCK Exists to Empower young adults for a lifetime of bicycle adventures. “Get on your bike!”
8/12/2022: The Fall 2021 ShenRock Season is about to begin! CLICK TO REGISTER
- Register for our Fall 2022 Season Click here to Register
- Read the latest update from our coaches
- VA NICA League has 4 races scheduled for this fall> Click Here for a full schedule
- Practices: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM (practice begins on Thursday, August 19 and ends the last week of October)
$50 registration is required for the Spring 2022 ShenRock Season. Includes a T-shirt!
ShenRock Mountain Bike Team is an interscholastic youth mountain bike team in the Shenandoah Valley consisting of students from local public, private, and home schools. We participate in friendly and competitive mountain bike events against other surrounding teams.
Racing each fall in the NICA Virginia High School Cycling League and each spring in the Virginia High School Mountain Bike Series. We also participate in various events, rides, and volunteer opportunities in our community.
Shenandoah Valley Area students looking for something beyond the traditional sports offered now have a new, exciting option!
Learn More about the Team:
- How to Join?
- Race Schedule
- Learn About our Wonderful Coaches
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Who to Contact with Questions?
More information on youth mountain biking: