The Fall 2018 Season will begin with our first practice on August 14
Our Fall season is open to all Middle and High School Students grades 6-12. Practices will start on August 14th and be held Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:30 PM. We will continue practices throughout the Fall season. Most practices will be held at the Massanutten Western Slopes, however, some may also be held at other locations. Please see below for how to JOIN the Team.
ShenRock Mountain Bike Team is an interscholastic youth mountain bike team in the Shenandoah Valley consisting of boys and girls from local public, private, and home schools. We participate in friendly and competitive mountain bike events against other surrounding teams.
Racing each fall in the NICA Virginia High School Cycling League and each spring in the Virginia High School Mountain Bike Series. We also participate in other various events, rides, and volunteer opportunities in our community.
Shenandoah Valley Area students looking for something beyond the traditional sports offered now have a new, exciting option!
Learn More about the Team:
- How to Join?
- Ride Schedule
- Race Schedule
- Learn About our Wonderful Coaches
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Who to Contact with Questions?
- Internal Site for Team Members
Follow the SHEN-ROCK Facebook Page
More information on youth mountain biking:
- Click here for more info on the Fall Virginia High School Cycling League sanctioned by NICA
- Click here for more info on the Spring Virginia High School Mountain Bike Series sanctioned by USA Cycling