The Massanutten Western Slope is private property, you MUST have a Massanutten Trail Pass to access it. 100% of all fund from trail passes go to the SVBC This system only benefits your local Bicycle Coalition.
Day passes are now available for you to purchase online and print out for same day access:
To obtain your Annual Massanutten Trail Pass, you must follow all of the below steps. Upon completion of these steps we will MAIL you a pass to the address on your Risk and Release Waiver. No Waiver= No Trail Pass
To obtain a trail pass, please read the following very carefully. Don’t hesitate to contact us with questions after you read ALL the directions.
1. You must be a current member of the Shenandoah Valley Bike Coalition. You can join us online here.
2. Complete an online Waiver EACH YEAR: Massanutten’s required risk and release form. You MUST fill out the emergency contact information and confirm your email address. We will mail the pass to the primary address you provide on the waiver. You will be prompted to specify whether you will:
- Donate $50 FOR EACH ANNUAL TRAIL PASS OR
- Commit to volunteering 8 hours of trail work.
All funds go to the Shenandoah Valley Bicycle Coalition. You don’t have to complete trail work prior to getting your pass unless you have failed to complete the prior year’s trail work.
3. If you choose to donate for your trail pass, process your payment. Simply donate online, and be sure to include a comment “Massanutten Trail Pass.”
- Any vehicle parked in the Western Slope parking lot must display a current Western Slope Parking Pass.
- We will MAIL you a trail pass as soon as you complete all of the above steps. The pass will be mailed to the address you specified on your Risk and Release Waiver.
- If you have further questions contact us at [email protected]