***Ride Hosted by Shenandoah Bicycle Company***
Not a Bicycle Coalition Event
Get your Saturday started off right and join SBC for a group ride!
This is an intermediate paced road ride.
-Description: Group ride of about 20-30 miles with an average speed of 13-15mph. This is no-drop ride and riders should be prepared to ride on local county dirt roads.
-Length: 1.5-2 hours, 20-30 miles
-Location: Meet at Shenandoah Bicycle Co
Ride Leader Contact Information: Kevin Rogers [email protected] or
Social intermediate road ride. No one is dropped. This is a ride for those that can ride at an intermediate pace and up to 60 miles. For more details see http://svbcoalition.org/weekly-rides/
A casual-paced social road ride. 20-40 miles, depending on the weather and the participants. Nobody gets dropped.
Come out and volunteer with the Coalition!
- What: Volunteer with the Bicycle Coalition to help at a Bike Virginia Rest Stop
- Why: To support the event that brings over 600 people on bikes to the area and to benefit the Coalition who will receive a donation from bike Virginia in return for setting up the aid station.
- When: Monday, June 24 7 am -1 pm but we really need people from 10 am to 1 pm.
- Where: Our aid station will be set up just outside the Stokesville Campground at the Stokesville Church in view of the iconic Stokesville Bridge.
- Interested in helping out? RSVP to [email protected]
- Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/446271239252349/
Social Road Ride, 5:15 pm (SHARP) 2019 rides begin March 13
-Description: This is an intermediate, social road ride.
-Pace: Pace is “social,” 12 – 14 mph, with no one dropped.
-Length: Between 20 and 30 miles, or 1.5-2 hours.
-Location: Meet at Harrisonburg High S on 1001 Garbers Church Road.
-Ride Leader Contact Information: Marcia or [email protected]