Western Slope End of Season Party
3493 Happy Valley Rd, Keezletown, VA 22832
View the Event on Facebook
This is for everyone! Whether or not you have made it out to ANY Trail workdays.
- What: We’re looking at wrapping up our biggest year EVER for Western Slope Trail work and trail building. Join us to celebrate the completion of the Skills Kitchen, Lower Quarantine, Upper Quarantine, and Red, White & Blue. Join us for the party at the pond with an option to stay for the campout! Bonfire/Pizza/S’mores/Group Ride and more.
- When: Friday, October 30 you can set up camp at any point and then join us for a group ride at 4pm and stay for only the evening or camp out for the night.
- Where: We will camp out at the pond and our group ride will leave from there. You can drive up to the pond by entering through the red gate on Del Webb Drive (If closed, you can go ahead and open it) please be sure to close it after you enter.
- Why: Celebrate another season of building community through great trails.
- Who is Invited? Everyone! Whether you had a tool in hand this season or not we want to celebrate with you.
The Western Slope will close for hunting from October 31st to Jan 2. It will remain open for night riding (an hour after sunset) and Sundays.
For more info or questions, contact: [email protected]
This event has a video call.