Ritchie Vaughan started our Bicycles for Refugees Program. After many years of hard work, Ritchie and the Coalition are looking for folks who might be interested in taking on a lead role with this awesome initiative.
Kyle June 11, 2019 0
5:30 pm Women’s Road Ride
Women’s Road Ride
Jun 18 @ 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
5:15 pm Social Road Ride (Wednesday Nigh...
4:00 pm Trail Work! Hillandale Haircuts
5:00 pm Thursday Night Massanutten Trail...
3:00 pm Friday Fatty MTB Ride
Friday Fatty MTB Ride
Jun 21 @ 3:00 pm – 7:50 pm
-Description: A group mountain bike ride that explores the inner depths of the George Washington National Forest-Length: 3-4 hour ride on backcountry trails of intermediate to advanced terrain. Expect 30-45 minutes drive time each way to/from the…
9:00 am Trail Work Party! Massanutten W...
10:00 am Saturday Road Ride
9:00 am Bridgewater Road Ride @ Bridgewater
Bridgewater Road Ride @ Bridgewater
Jun 23 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Social intermediate road ride. No one is dropped. This is a ride for those that can ride at an intermediate pace and up to 60 miles. For more details see http://svbcoalition.org/weekly-rides/
7:00 am Volunteers Needed- Bike VA Rest ...
- 7/4: Volunteers Needed for Bicycles at Friendly City Fourth
- 6/20: Haircuts for Hillandale
- Asking for Help- Next Chapter of Bikes for Refugees
- Talking Bikes on the Local News
- Mayor’s Bike Ride
- 6/10: June Monthly Social with Special Guests
- Cognative MTB
- 5/24: Bike, Run, Sweat & Beers
- Connect Our Schools Update and Action Needed
- 4/6: Northend Greenway Celebration / Community Build / Tour
- How Bicycle Friendly is Rockingham County?
- 2019 Board of Director Elections
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Crash Reporting
- 3/11: March Social w/Special Guests
- SHEN-ROCK Youth Mountain Biking Sign-UP Deadline 3/14