SHEN-ROCK Mountain Bike Team
ShenRock Mountain Bike Team is an interscholastic youth mountain bike team in the Shenandoah Valley consisting of boys and girls from local public, private, and home schools. We participate in friendly and competitive mountain bike events against other surrounding teams.
Racing each fall in the NICA Virginia High School Cycling League and each spring in the Virginia High School Mountain Bike Series. We also participate in other various events, rides, and volunteer opportunities in our community.
Shenandoah Valley Area students looking for something beyond the traditional sports offered now have a new, exciting option!
Learn More about the Team:
- How to Join?
- Ride Schedule
- Race Schedule
- Learn About our Wonderful Coaches
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Who to Contact with Questions?
Follow the SHEN-ROCK Facebook Page
More information on youth mountain biking:
- Click here for more info on the Fall Virginia High School Cycling League sanctioned by NICA
- Click here for more info on the Spring Virginia High School Mountain Bike Series sanctioned by USA Cycling