Please think of your Bicycle Coalition as 2017 comes to a close and help us reach our December fundraising goal of $5,000. With your help and by DONATING TODAY, we can do even more in 2017.
We are a 501c3 non-profit and your donations are tax-exempt. Donate TODAY
What did we do in 2017?
- 21 Years of Festivals At the end of the day, bike riding is about freedom and fun. Take a look at the slideshow from our 21st Shenandoah Mountain Bike Festival: 21st Annual Festival DONATE TODAY
- Bicycles on Dirt Roads in Shenandoah National Park: Alright, it may have been a one-time event, but we are working to make it permanent. Read More
- National Recognition for our Trail Work The Forest Service recently honored us with their Volunteer Enduring Service Award. Recognizing SVBC’s commitment to protecting our nation’s natural resources and improving the quality of life for visitors who enjoy trails in the Forest Read more
- Bicycles for Refugees: Education classes on how to confidently ride a bicycle in traffic, donating bicycles, helmets, and locks to those in need.Read more about the program. DONATE TODAY
- SHEN-ROCK Youth Biking: More Kids on Bikes! Youth Cycling at its finest. Best part, you don’t even have to race. Read More
- 6th Annual Bike-Walk Summit: Six years in a row, with the help of our community partners, the SVBC has brought together key folks in our region to move the needle for biking and walking. Read more DONATE TODAY
- New Trails at Massanutten’s Western Slope: A fresh new trail so that you can now make it from the parking lot to the pond all on singletrack. DONATE TODAY
- The launch of Adopt-a-Trail Program: An innovative new way to empower ownership and involvement by the broader community. Read about it